Cheryl manages to stay looking glam even when she was getting ill with Malaria! We at PopGirl think it's all down to her hair. It's always big and bouncy! To get the same look follow these simple tips!
1) Start with dry hair and give it a good brush through.
2) Make a side parting using a fine toothed comb.
3) Lifting a section from the back of your hair start to 'backcomb', simply combing downwards towards the roots. Continue to backcomb each side of your head.
4) Brush through mid-length to the tips with a bristle brush, to keep the look tidy.
5) Finish with some hairspray which will hold the style, then you're good to go!
We tried this at PopGirl and the results were just great. It's so simple and doesn't take very long to achieve. Give it a go yourself.